What You'll Get
Ill-fitting shirts buckle and bulge in all the wrong places, making your body appear like a saggy mylar balloon. Banish workday discomfort and boost your confidence with today's Groupon to Balani Custom Clothiers: $95 gets you $225 worth of made-to-fit clothing in the style and fabric you want. Get a couple of perfect-fitting shirts (from $95) or a pair of slacks (from $185) with one Groupon, or get up to two Groupons to put toward a sport coat (from $550) or suit (from $795). Today's deal makes the perfect holiday gift for picky podiatrists and hard-to-shop-for attorneys.
The friendly textile gurus at Balani have been turning out bespoke suits, tuxes, and blazers for the past 48 years. They’ll make creating a custom piece of clothing a relaxing and exciting experience and help you make your fabric and style decisions based on your lifestyle and tastes. Balani only works with clients by private appointment, so you're sure to get one-on-one attention and guidance. Have a seat at the fabric bar, where you'll get a complimentary drink while you look over fabric swatches to make your decision.
The secret to a perfect model's body isn't hours at the gym or some kind of Bruce Willis-endorsed RoboSurgery: it's custom-designed clothing made with your body type in mind. When your clothing is expertly sewn to fit your prominent chest plate and slightly larger left pectoral muscle, your shirt will move with you like a second, attractive skin that slims and perfects your physique. The confidence you'll have in custom clothing creates an always-dapper look and dashing silhouette, perfect for looking menacing in doorways and coming out of retirement for "one last score."
Department-store clothes can make you feel like you're playing dress up; instead of tugging at your collar and slouching into your boring wardrobe, pick your own fabric and style for a look that will make you stand taller. You'll appear so at ease that business will naturally begin to boom, clients and coworkers will take you more seriously even when you email them your trademark Fart Joke of the Week, and potential life-mates will lovingly cling to your beautifully clad biceps.
- This sleek tailor shop prides itself on a young and contemporary vibe. Leather couches and a polished black floor ground an otherwise light and airy atmosphere, while finished samples offer inspiration to customers contemplating a new suit. – Metromix
- The sales guy Joe, was unbelievable! He made the process so easy... if are looking for that personalized attention and great quality, give Joe or Balani a call [sic]. – grllc, Citysearch
- Not only does the suits fit me EXACTLY the way it is supposed to, but the options I was offered were...Remarkable! – juice327, Citysearch
Clothes Make the Invisible Man
A well-tailored suit of clothes is doubly important to invisible men, or, as some prefer to be called, The Visible-Spectrum Impaired. Popular media is full of ugly stereotypes about the behavior of invisible men, often implying that their absolute power corrupts their minds and drives them to thievery and murder when this is only true 30–70% of the time. If you should come across a rogue invisible man, what are the best ways to defend yourself?
- Trap the invisible man in a flourmill. In his haste, the invisible man will develop a coating of flour, making him re-visible, and permitting you to trap him in one of the flourmill’s many cages.
- Allow the invisible man to chase you into a rainstorm, revealing the invisible man as a man-shaped outline in the raindrops, thus blowing everyone’s mind.
- Barrage the invisible man with water balloons filled with non-toxic paint. The invisible man will see his reflection and become inspired to pursue a non-violent career as a modern art installation. Nice work, invisible man!
- Convince the invisible man to ride with you in the carpool lane. When a police officer pulls you over, he will say, “You can’t drive in the carpool lane, you don’t have a passenger.” Instruct the invisible man to reply, “Are you sure?” The police officer will be so flabbergasted that he will drop the ticket, allowing you to peel out with your new, invisible pal-for-life.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.