Choose Between Two Options
$55 for a golf package for two (up to a $106 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $90 value)
- Two burgers served with fries (an $8 value each)
$99 for a golf package for four (up to a $212 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $180 value)
- Four burgers served with fries (an $8 value each)
Bald Mountain Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Bald Mountain Golf Course
Designed in 1929 by Michigan Golf Hall of Famer Wilfred Reid—a British immigrant who studied golf-equipment design under Tommy Armour's father, outdueled Gene Sarazen to win the 1924 Augusta Open, and crafted a multitude of courses on both sides of the Atlantic—Bald Mountain's championship golf course spans 6,624 yards of undulating, timber-lined fairways. Though sand traps are sparse throughout the round, the layout counters with obstacles including greenside swales, grassy thickets, and deranged windmills invading from the nearest mini-golf course. Well-manicured greens sit at the end of each hole, providing a fair, true roll for par-seeking putters.
Novice players may prefer Bald Mountain's nine-hole executive course, where seven par-3s ease beginners into the game or allow aces to boost the probability of netting an elusive hole-in-one. Bald Mountain also encompasses a grass-tee driving range, a practice green, and a banquet area that can host up to 250 people for bridal showers, graduation parties, or group therapy meetings for short-irons that feel like drivers on the inside.
Championship Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Wilfred Reid
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Length of 6,624 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 121 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
- Link to scorecard