Choose from Three Options
- C$49 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to C$102 total value)
- C$99 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to C$204 total value)
- C$56 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to C$102 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two appetizers (up to $14 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $32 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to $10 value)
Click to see the menu.
Cuisines from northern and southern Italy meet on Baldini's menu, presenting diners with a pan-regional selection of entrees along with housemade breads and sauces. Using dough made with both white and whole-wheat flour, chefs layer hearty ingredients—including chorizo, roasted peppers, and prosciutto—onto their thin-crust pizzas. Elsewhere in the kitchen, cooks stuff housemade agnolotti pasta with a savoury filling of ricotta cheese and butternut squash, and expertly grill Atlantic salmon and eggplant filets.
In the long, narrow dining room, gentle jazz sets the mood as diners sit down by brick-red and Tuscan-yellow walls. Guests can enjoy their meals at one of the cloth-draped tables, each of which is flanked by an assortment of straight-backed wooden chairs situated atop a slowly rising section of magic carpet.