Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for a carryout pizza meal for up to four (a $25.70 total value)
- One 16-inch three-topping pizza (a $17.20 value)
- One 12-inch cheese pizza (an $8.50 value)
- $21 for a carryout pizza meal for up to six (a $34.80 total value)
- Two 14-inch pizzas (a $27.80 value)
- Two orders of garlic bread (a $7 value)
- See the menu.
Balistreri Brothers Pizza
Balistreri Brothers Pizza keeps groups large and small well-fed, curating a wide-ranging menu with something for virtually any eater. Some opt for pasta and others love the subs, but the true Balistreri classic is its customizable pizza. Diners don't just choose their toppings—they choose their crust, too, which is available in thin, doubled-up, hand-tossed, and Chicago deep-dish styles. If they'd rather leave the design up to a chef, they can select a specialty pie like the veggie-laded Gardener or the Luau with pineapple, ham, and cheese.