What You Get
- $75 for a seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings for two ($160 value)
- $140 for a seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings for four ($320 value)
View the tasting menu. Each course is served with a carefully curated wine pairing.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Though inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean and Balkan regions, Balkanika isn't content to just recycle those cultures' classic dishes. The restaurant's menu brims with original tapas that present twists on traditional small plates. Chefs also revamp hearty staples such as cheese- and vegetable-stuffed bureks, grilled kebabs, exotic sandwiches, and spreads. Chefs don't buck everything having to do with Mediterranean tradition, though—they make all of their yogurt in-house and prepare a number of vegan and vegetarian items. The space itself features enough whimsical Mediterranean art, tile floors, and racks of Balkan wines to transport guests across the ocean so they don't have to stow away in transatlantic shipments of hummus.