What You'll Get
A ballerina's graceful balance is inspiring to aspiring dancers, captivating to houses of cards, and vexing to bulldozers razing cliffside condor habitats. Behold adroit appendages with today's Groupon for one balcony-level ticket to Ballet Arizona's production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream (a $69 value), which will take place at Symphony Hall. Choose from the following performances:
- Friday, November 5 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 6 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 6 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 7 at 2 p.m.
Boasting lavish scenery and high production value, Ballet Arizona's interpretation of this Shakespearian classic is sure to engage audience members of all ages. The world's second-oldest romantic comedy (the first being The Iliad), A Midsummer Night's Dream follows four Athenian lovers that are being controlled by forest fairies. The magical and comical tale is conveyed through vivid costumes, complex choreography, and a talented cast of gazelle-footed gravity defiers.
- We should be grateful that our ballet company has so many first-rate dancers that we can field this many pairings in an evening and come away satisfied - even thrilled - by all of them. – Richard Nilsen, Arizona Republic
- It's AMAZING to me that a ballet company can go from startup to being a destination company is fewer than 20 years! But, BAZ did it in 15. – Charlie G., Yelp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Tickets will be mailed out upon phone confirmation. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Symphony Hall
As toes twinkle onstage, visitors can bask in the renovated scenery of Symphony Hall, which couples hand-blown glass chandeliers with a quartet of designer tapestries. One of the largest machine-made draperies known to man, the theater’s colorful Grand Drape symbolizes the renewal of generations, creativity, and library books discovered during fossil digs.