What You'll Get
$79 for a Personal-Training Program ($340 Value)
- Three semiprivate personal-training sessions
- Full-body assessment and consultation
- Full-body fat-percentage testing with measurements
- Full use of gym's cardio equipment for one hour before and one hour after scheduled session
- Nutritional consultation with custom jump-start diet plan
- Food-journal template and accountability calendar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Must complete package within 30 days of initial visit. Appointment required. 12hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ballistic Body Fitness
After struggling with stress, depression, and weight gain, Scott Yonehiro was inspired to get healthy when he realized how much his young daughter needed him. He lost more than 73 pounds and gained a wealth of knowledge about how to turn the body into a fat-burning, muscle-building machine. Today, the busy father, husband, and owner of Ballistic Body Fitness uses close to 20 years in the industry to help people reach their own goals. He tailors each plan to meet individual needs, offering a Jumpstart to Fitness program that facilitates rapid results despite an overloaded schedule, and a 90-day body-transformation challenge with a straightforward meal plan and metabolism-boosting exercises.