What You'll Get
Hot air balloon rides shatter the stork community’s monopoly on carrying humans in baskets. Democratize the skies with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $149 for a hot air balloon ride for one redeemable Monday–Thursday ($299 value)
- $295 for a hot air balloon ride for two redeemable Monday–Thursday ($598 value)
- $590 for a hot air balloon ride for four redeemable Monday–Thursday ($1,196 value)
- $169 for a hot air balloon ride for one redeemable Monday–Sunday ($299 value)
- $335 for a hot air balloon ride for two redeemable Monday–Sunday ($598 value)
- $670 for a hot air balloon ride for four redeemable Monday–Sunday ($1,196 value)
All rides include a champagne or juice toast and souvenir. Balloon Quest strongly recommends that customers reserve flights early to get their preferred date. Hot-air balloon rides are not private; purchasers will be placed into groups. Flights may be rescheduled due to non-optimal weather conditions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Chosen date to fly must be before expiration date. Reservation required; early booking advised. 48hr cancellation notice required. May schedule together for flight. Must sign waiver. Subject to availability and weather (calm winds and good weather needed for flight); re-schedules common. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Flights are not private and may be shared with others. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Balloon Quest
Hot air balloons float into the air from Balloon Quest's idyllic launch location, taking guests on a bird's-eye tour of a stunning natural expanse studded with hills and lakes. Experienced pilots guide the rainbow-colored orbs on languorous tours, sweeping balloons' teardrop-shaped shadows over hills, dales, and the on-site mini-golf course. After their aerial tour, visitors can linger at Balloon Quest for a picnic on the grounds or a thought-provoking discussion of their top 10 favorite gravity-defying experiences. While flights are made year-round, Balloon Quest has very specific weather guidelines for flying, and rescheduling may be common.