Choose Between Two Options
- $179 for a hot air balloon ride for one, valid Monday–Friday ($250 value)
- $650 for a hot air balloon ride for two, valid Monday–Friday ($850 value)
Guests depart two hours before sunset or one hour before sunrise, then they climb high above the ground for a trip that lasts about an hour. On clear days, you can see up to 50 miles away, spotting landmarks such as the Atlanta skyline, Lake Lanier, and the foothills of the Appalachians. Click here for more FAQs.
Balloons Over Georgia
To hear Daryl tell it, one love led to another: when his wife, Lynn, got him a hot air balloon ride for their 10th wedding anniversary, he was hooked for good. That was nearly two decades ago, but few things have changed since. The couple is still married, and Daryl still loves the freedom and adventure inherent in a good balloon ride. In fact, he turned the pursuit of that (literal) high into Balloons Over Georgia. Now, as the pilot of his own colorful balloon, he shares his passion for the skies with eager passengers. Before you schedule a flight, check out our rundown of what the trip might be like:
- Sunrise or sunset takeoffs: You can choose between either, but both rides are timed to maximize the picturesque views from the basket.
- See multiple landmarks at once: On clear days, flights provide unspoiled views of Lake Lanier, Stone Mountain, the Atlanta skyline, and even the foothills of the Appalachians.
- Grab a sky-high view of wildlife: In addition to rubbing elbows (and wings) with birds ranging from red-tail hawks to blue herons, passengers frequently catch unguarded glimpses of deer going about their daily routines on the ground.
- Make it a special occasion: Although every ride with Balloons Over Georgia is memorable in its own right, the team is especially good at scheduling trips around romantic occasions including Valentine's Day and weddings.