All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 25, 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014
Reviewed April 1, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $129 for one week of sports camp (up to $320 value)
- $12 for a 30-minute batting cage session ($25 value)
- $19 for a 60-minute batting cage session ($45 value)
- $35 for a one-hour private softball or baseball lesson with video analysis ($90 value)
- $59 for a two-hour private softball or baseball lesson with video analysis ($180 value)
Option 1 is for the sports camp, which takes place Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Sessions with the following start dates are available:
- Session #1 baseball/softball: June 29
- Session #2 multi-sports: July 6
- Session #3 baseball/softball: July 13
- Session #4 multi-sports: July 20
- Session #5 baseball/softball: July 27
- Session #6 baseball/softball (outdoors): August 24
- Session #7 multi-sports (outdoors): August 31
Multi-sports camp focuses on a different sport every day: kickball, baseball, dodgeball, wiffle ball/mush ball, and flag football.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required for summer camp. For the summer camp Ages 7-12. Campers will be placed into groups according to age and skill level. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ballplayer’s Edge
Within the 5,000-square-foot Ballplayer’s Edge facility, baseball and softball players train to swing the bat faster, throw the ball harder, and play the game better. The facility’s crack team of coaches—led by Joel Burgos, hitting coach for Rutgers University-Newark—improve strength, agility, and instincts with training tools that include four adult-size batting cages and the ProBatter PX2 hitting simulator. The simulator immerses players in game-like situations, complete with virtual pitchers delivering strikes from either the windup or the stretch. Meanwhile, RightView Pro video analysis captures each home-run cut, shown bunt, and taunt lobbed at the computerized player, allowing for side-by-side comparison with major-league swings.