Choose from Four Options
- $132 for a ticket package for two with a half-dozen crabs per person ($186 value)
- $259 for a ticket package for four with a half-dozen crabs per person ($372 value)
- $89 for a ticket package for two ($166 value)
- $169 for a ticket package for four ($332 value)
The ticket package includes:
- General admission to the festival
- Swag bag
- Souvenir glass
- Unlimited wine and beer
- One drink ticket
- Access to the Groupon VIP bar
- 10 restaurant tickets
In addition to everything included in the above ticket package, the first two options also include a half-dozen premium large male crabs per person. The festival will be held at the Canton Waterfront Park on Saturday, September 20, from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m.
4th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival
Baltimore has always been a seafood town—and it should be, considering it's the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. To celebrate the city's succulent Maryland blue crabs, local oysters, and other foodie treats, the 4th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival treats denizens to a day of dishing and cavorting through the lovely Canton Waterfront Park. Here's what to expect:
- (Sea)Food: Dig into seafood dishes from Captain James Seafood, Jimmy's Famous Seafood, Heavy Seas Alehouse, They Gypsy Queen Food Truck, The Local Oyster and other local eateries.
- Music: Live music by The Kelly Bell Band, Stryker’s Posse, Sons of Pirates, and The Player’s Band.
- Learning Experiences: Top Baltimore chefs show you how to make seafood right—and avoid getting pinched by crabs ever again—in fun and educational cooking demos.
- Something for the Kids A family area with toys, games, and face painting keeps wee ones happy in the moments when they're not finding Nemo delicious.
- A Good Cause: A portion of the proceeds will benefit local non-profits, while portions of seafood benefit your hunger