What You'll Get
- $9 for general admission for one with a souvenir glass and swag bag ($15 value)
The festival will kick off at 12 p.m. on Saturday, September 17, at Canton Waterfront Park. General admission does not include food or drink tickets; tickets for food and drinks can be purchased at the event. Children 16 and younger are admitted for free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. This is for a general admission ticket. Does not include food or drinks. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival
Baltimore has always been a seafood town—and it should be, considering it's the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. To celebrate the city's succulent Maryland blue crabs, local oysters, and other foodie treats, the 4th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival treats denizens to a day of dishing and cavorting through the lovely Canton Waterfront Park. Here's what to expect:
- (Sea)Food: Dig into seafood dishes from Captain James Seafood, Jimmy's Famous Seafood, Heavy Seas Alehouse, They Gypsy Queen Food Truck, The Local Oyster and other local eateries.
- Music: Live music by The Kelly Bell Band, Stryker’s Posse, Sons of Pirates, and The Players Band.
- Learning Experiences: Top Baltimore chefs show you how to make seafood right—and avoid getting pinched by crabs ever again—in fun and educational cooking demos.
- Something for the Kids A family area with toys, games, and face painting keeps wee ones happy in the moments when they're not finding Nemo delicious.
- A Good Cause: A portion of the proceeds will benefit local non-profits, while portions of seafood benefit your hunger