Celebrate the sixth year of this annual festival with Maryland blue crabs, crab cakes, and live music, a portion benefit local non-profits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission to the 6th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival
- What’s included: admission and souvenir glass
- Free admission for children under 16
- Date and time: Saturday, September 14, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Location: Canton Waterfront Park
- The event is rain or shine, but in the event of severe inclement weather the event will be held Sunday, September 15
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2019. Amount paid never expires. General admission ticket. Does not include food or drinks. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baltimore Seafood Festival
Baltimore has always been a seafood town—and it should be, considering it's the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. To celebrate the city's succulent Maryland blue crabs, local oysters, and other foodie treats, the fifth annual Baltimore Seafood Festival treats denizens to a day of dishing and cavorting through the lovely Canton Waterfront Park.
Dig into dishes from favorite Baltimore restaurants Remove learning experiences
Top Baltimore Chefs and Mixologists demonstrating their favorite summer recipes
- Something for the kids with a paying adult.: A family area with games and face painting keeps wee ones happy.
- A good cause: A portion of the proceeds will benefit local nonprofits.