All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Snowflakes are a lot like children: unique and special individually, but annoying when hundreds of them pile up on your lawn. Make the most of it with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a single annual membership (a $38 value)
- $25 for a family annual membership (a $55 value)<p>
Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to group ski trips that include the price of lodging, transportation, and lift tickets
- Access to group ski trips offered by all other BRSC–affiliated clubs
- Access to year-round activities such as volleyball, boating, windsurfing, hikes, weekend getaways, pool parties, bike rides, and crab feasts
- Access to monthly meetings with raffles and fun and informative discussions
- $20 rebate for a new helmet
- $20 rebate for ski lessons for each member
- $5 rebate for the Citizens Race
- Subscription to Schuss, the monthly newsletter
- Discounts from affiliated merchants and manufacturers<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Family membership valid for 2 parents, children under 18, and/or students under 21 with fulltime student ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baltimore Ski Club
Since 1947, Baltimore Ski Club has loaded up its bus with ski poles, parkas, and club members, setting off for trips to some of the world's oldest mountain ranges. A nonprofit group, the ski club functions thanks to the annual contributions of its members, who in turn get access to ski trips and monthly get-togethers. From December through April, the club sponsors trips across the East Coast, the Western states, and European mountain ranges. Trips include the price of transportation, lodging, and lift tickets, allowing skiers to ride local slopes or legendary Alps without having to stuff their boots with dollar bills.