What You'll Get
- $9 for general admission for one to the 2nd annual Baltimore Wine Festival ($15 value)
The 2nd annual Baltimore Wine Festival will kick off at 12 p.m. on Saturday, June 18 at Canton Waterfront Park. In addition to more than 140 wines, guests can enjoy live music and food from local restaurants. General admission does not include food or drink tickets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only on day of the event. Not valid with any other offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival
Baltimore has always been a seafood town—and it should be, considering it's the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. To celebrate the city's succulent Maryland blue crabs, local oysters, and other foodie treats, the 4th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival treats denizens to a day of dishing and cavorting through the lovely Canton Waterfront Park. Here's what to expect:
- (Sea)Food: Dig into seafood dishes from Captain James Seafood, Jimmy's Famous Seafood, Heavy Seas Alehouse, They Gypsy Queen Food Truck, The Local Oyster and other local eateries.
- Music: Live music by The Kelly Bell Band, Stryker’s Posse, Sons of Pirates, and The Players Band.
- Learning Experiences: Top Baltimore chefs show you how to make seafood right—and avoid getting pinched by crabs ever again—in fun and educational cooking demos.
- Something for the Kids A family area with toys, games, and face painting keeps wee ones happy in the moments when they're not finding Nemo delicious.
- A Good Cause: A portion of the proceeds will benefit local non-profits, while portions of seafood benefit your hunger