All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- What’s included: souvenir wine glass (does not include wine samples)
- Free admission for children under 16
- Dates and times: Saturday, June 15, 2019, from 12 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Location: Canton Waterfront Park
- What items can I bring into the event? Lawn chairs, blankets, sealed bottled waters, and sunscreen.
- Prohibited items: coolers, tents, beach umbrellas, outside alcohol, outside food (except for baby food/formula), weapons, and illegal substances
- Pets are not allowed within 20 feet of any restaurant tent per the Baltimore City Health Department.
Baltimore Wine Fest
- About the Event: Enjoy more than 160 different wines culled from all over the world. There’s also craft beer and spirits for those who prefer mixed drinks. Arts and crafts vendors are on hand to showcase unique items while live music offers a soundtrack for festivities.
- Live Music, Food and Cooking Demos: Local restaurants serve their signature dishes. Chef cooking seminars provide an opportunity to hone skills or learn new recipes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Wine samples not included in the general admission. In the event of severe inclement weather, the event will be held Sunday, June 16. Subject to weather. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baltimore Seafood Festival
Baltimore has always been a seafood town—and it should be, considering it's the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. To celebrate the city's succulent Maryland blue crabs, local oysters, and other foodie treats, the fifth annual Baltimore Seafood Festival treats denizens to a day of dishing and cavorting through the lovely Canton Waterfront Park.
Dig into dishes from favorite Baltimore restaurants Remove learning experiences
Top Baltimore Chefs and Mixologists demonstrating their favorite summer recipes
- Something for the kids with a paying adult.: A family area with games and face painting keeps wee ones happy.
- A good cause: A portion of the proceeds will benefit local nonprofits.