All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 8, 2012
Reviewed October 3, 2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012
What You'll Get
At Indian restaurants, boiling pots of curry are shared between diners or poured over the fortress walls that one diner built out of naan. Hold back hungry hordes with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for an Indian meal for two (up to a $95.70 total value)
- Two appetizers from the menu (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- One order of naan (a $2.95 value)
- One rice dish (up to a $16.95 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $4 value each)<p>
$85 for an Indian meal for four (up to a $191.40 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two orders of naan (a $2.95 value each)
- Two rice dishes (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $4 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Baluchi's chefs sweep regional and classic Indian cuisines into a comprehensive menu of hearty meat, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. At the heart of the kitchen, a traditional tandoor oven works overtime to bake entrees, such as a whole red snapper or lamb chops, and fresh naan and paratha breads. Meanwhile, chefs simmer seafood curries in creamy coconut milk and top off feasts with scoops of housemade ice cream flavored with mango or pistachio. Though Baluchi's offers delivery, patrons who appear at the eatery treat their senses to a feast: clusters of colorful baubles cast light on shiny hardwood benches and a bar, backdropped by vibrant paintings.