Duo of experienced chiropractors helps increase the range of motion & alleviate discomfort by finding & eliminating the root cause of pain
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What's included in the complete examination and in-depth consultation:
- Full spinal x-rays
- Full body and spinal adjustment
- 12-minute whole-body automated intersegmental massage treatment
- 5-minute vibration plate cell-restorative therapy
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
About Bandana Chiropractic and Wellness Center
For doctors of chiropractic Trent Iverson, and Scott Halida, their stories began just as it does for their patients—with an injury or a desire to improve health. Dr. Iverson had a problem with sleepwalking when he was 5, and Dr. Halida, it was a shoulder and elbow injury at age 16. His family urged him to receive chiropractic care for the injury since chiropractors had previously helped his mother, his father. The treatment worked, inspiring Halida to become not just a believer but also a doctor of chiropractic himself.
At Bandana Chiropractic and Wellness Center, Drs. Iverson and Halida and their caring staff seek to reduce pain and alleviate problems throughout the body, such as headaches and asthma, via adroit spinal manipulations. The staff also provides lifestyle advice and nutrition planning to encourage healthy habits in all facets of life. In the summer of 2012, Dr. Halida earned a spot as an official team chiropractor for athletes competing in London, where he learned to perform spinal adjustments from the left side instead of the right.