Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for two Groupons, each good for an 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $70 total value)
- $68 for four Groupons, each good for an 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $140 total value)
Vouchers can be used over multiple visits or for one golf outing for a twosome or foursome.
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Baneberry Golf and Resort
Set on a peninsula surrounded by the waters of Douglas Lake, Baneberry Golf and Resort's 6,735-yard course ripples through terrain lined with waterways and the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. Golfers must evade water hazards on ten holes throughout the course while also keeping their shots from straying into tight tree lines. The 523-yard, par-five third hole is Baneberry's most difficult, combining considerable length with a pond that hugs the left side of the green, like a caddy trying to read a putt with his emotions. Before taking to the first tee, golfers can warm up at the driving range.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,735 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 72.6 from the tips
- Slope rating of 125 from the tips
- Four tee options