Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a sushi or Thai meal for two (up to $50.75 total value)
- $49 for a sushi or Thai meal for four (up to $101.50 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One order of edamame ($4.95 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $15.90 value)
- Two sushi rolls or Thai platters (up to $29.90 value)
See the menu.
The chefs at Bangkok Bistro not only prepare dishes, such as pad thai and a rainbow of curries, they also plate up roll after roll of inventive sushi creations. The Schenectady roll marries crab, spicy tuna, and baked salmon with fried onion, eel sauce, and spicy mayo, whereas the Facebook roll showcases crab, cream cheese, asparagus, and roe. Bento boxes come neatly packed with appetizers, teriyakis, and salads and platters of fried rice come spiked with ingredients such as pineapple or basil leaves.