Choose from Five Bank of America Lifestyle Seminars
- $45 to attend Past Meets Present Pairing on Saturday, February 27, 1 p.m.–2 p.m. ($97.95 value)
What to Expect: Timon Baloo and Bar Lab duo Elad Zvi and Gabriel Orta discuss culinary trends through various times and cultures.
- $45 to attend Wine & Cheese Seminar on Saturday, February 27, 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. ($97.95 value)
What to Expect: Cheese expert Laura Werlin and wine guru Josh Wesson guide attendees through choosing the best American wines for cheeses and vice versa.
- $35 to attend Local Craft Beer Seminar on Saturday, February 27, 3:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. ($65.85 value)
What to Expect: Craft beer aficionado Evan Benn joins forces with Johnathan Wakefield, the brewmaster at J. Wakefield Brewing, for a discussion of the industry and samplings of rare craft brews.
- $45 to attend Sip and Sea Seminar on Sunday, February 28, 10 a.m.–11 a.m. ($97.95 value)
What to Expect: Danny Serfer of seafood restaurant Mignonette discusses wine pairings for oysters, shrimp, and more with wine guru Josh Wesson.
- $45 to attend Sweets & Spirits Seminar on Sunday, February 28, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m. ($97.95 value)
What to Expect: Chocolate, wine, whiskey, and more chocolate courtesy of chocolatier Andrew Shotts and wine expert Anthony Giglio.
Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE
In the years since it was founded, the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE has grown into a four-day destination event featuring some of television's best-known chefs and eaters. Benefiting Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, the lineup always offers tons of educational seminars, tastings, demos, and dinners—and this year is no different. From February 24–28, the beach sizzles with celebrities such as Anne Burrell, Trisha Yearwood, Neil Patrick Harris, José Andrés, and Andrew Zimmern.
Beachside at The Ritz-Carlton
1 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139