What You Get
$79 for a modern American dinner for two (up to $140 total value)
- Two soups or salads (up to $20 value)
- One appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to $60 value)
- One dessert ($8 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to $40 value)
Diners must select from a prix fixe menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Bank Restaurant serves sophisticated and contemporary cuisine in a luxurious vintage atmosphere. The menus are dotted with upscale American dishes and an extensive selection of wine, but, the interior is just as memorable. Located in the stately Farmers and Mechanics Bank building, the restaurant has preserved many of the space's original art moderne elements.
The Wine Vault
Featuring more than 70 bottles from around the world, Bank's wine list is a precious commodity. That's why these reds, whites, and sparkling wines are stashed in the most secure area of the restaurant: the wine vault. Converted from the original bank vault, the elegant space is outfitted with custom display shelves and the bank's original door.
The Private Dining Rooms
Although Bank no longer doles out loans, it's still a popular destination for power lunches. The eatery has replaced the space's executive offices with five private dining rooms, where guests can make presentations or celebrate special occasions.