All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included (per couple):
- One 32 oz. glass growler deposit
- Two Bantam pint glasses
- Two Complimentary mini flights
- Taproom hours:
- Friday: from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: from 1 to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Alcohol is not discounted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bantam Cider
Four years ago, Michelle da Silva and Dana Masterpolo launched Somerville's Bantam Cider; they knew that ciders didn't need to fit neatly into one clear style. They set out to create new and interesting ciders using apples from Massachusetts orchards and other locally sourced ingredients. Styles range from seriously dry, to funky and sour, to semi-sweet and fun and juicy. Read on to learn more about Bantam Cider:
- All of the ciders are: gluten-free and made with locally sourced apples
- How to enjoy them: by the flight, draft, bottle, can, or growler
- A good cider to start with: Wunderkind (6% ABV), the flagship cider that started it all, fermented with a sparkling wine yeast and flower blossom honey