Dedicated and experienced massage therapists offers massages that aim to bring peace and restoration
About This Deal
- Valid with Jenn, Brian, Maggie only
- For Injury Repair, each session begins with a detailed conversation about the client’s health preferences, pain, and injuries. Using a combination of deep-tissue massage, body balancing, and passive stretching, therapists will help clients to release the pain of everyday stresses and injuries alike.
Massage therapist’s names and license numbers:
- Brian Hicks, 4944-146
- Maggie Pieper, 13325-146
- Jenn Vogel, 4407-146 (main point of contact)
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Banyan Tree Healing
Licensed massage therapist Brian Hicks named his studio after the banyan tree, a unique plant that sprouts from another tree or a manmade structure to form an impressive network of roots and branches. The national tree of India, it can form a huge canopy that often becomes a shady meeting place. All Hicks's therapies are under the umbrella of massage, but each one is different enough—and each client requires an individualized approach—that they're akin to the branches of the banyan. They look like separate trees, though in actuality they're all connected to a single being.
The services at Banyan Tree Healing focus on muscle relaxation, pain relief, and body alignment. In addition to traditional massage—which incorporates Swedish and deep-tissue techniques—the studio offers foot reflexology, cupping, and the passive stretches of partner-assisted letha yoga.