Feet must be kept happy lest they rebel, embarrassing owners by breaking into skilled quadrilles in front of disapproving flappers. Pamper dance-making appendages with today’s Groupon to Bao Foot Spa in Beverly Hills. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a 60-minute VIP massage package (a $50 value) that includes:
- A 40-minute reflexology foot massage
- A 20-minute upper-body massage
A hydrating mask<p>
- For $30, you get a 90-minute VIP massage package (a $60 value) that includes:
- A 60-minute reflexology foot massage
- A 30-minute upper- and lower-body massage
- A hydrating mask<p>
Bao Foot Spa’s staff members knead away stress with foot-focused reflexology massages in a luxurious spa environment. Massage therapists greet guests with flower-filled water vessels permeating the air with floral scents that lure buzzing bees out of vertical hairdos. During reflexology foot massages, traditional pressure points on guests’ soles are manipulated with the goal of restoring balance to the whole body.
As shoe fillers unwind under the therapist’s deft manipulations, the guest lies back in a cozy chair, face covered by a four-in-one mask that moisturizes and rejuvenates the mug with restorative unguents. Next, a body massage loosens back-bound knots and shoulder-bred kinks. The spa’s chic black-and-white color scheme lulls frazzled senses with bi-chromatic elegance, and soothing candlelit rooms remain illuminated even after unattended pet robots suck up all the power.