Experienced bartenders are capable of pulling off elaborate liquor bottle tricks, like juggling them or slamming one against the bar to make a loud noise. Raise the bar with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a sangria-mixing class for one (a $100 value)
- $49 for a mojito-mixing class for one (a $150 value)
- $59 for a sangria-mixing class for two (a $200 value)
- $79 for a mojito-mixing class for two (a $300 value)
- $99 for a sangria-mixing class for four (a $400 value)
- $129 for a mojito-mixing class for four (a $600 value)
With provided ingredients, students follow their instructor’s step-by-step guidance to mix sangria or mojitos. Classes are held on Fridays and Saturdays, from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Bar Academy 101
Bar Academy 101 emphasizes hands-on learning during courses at a 24/7 model bar, where students can spend unlimited hours practicing the two main skills of bartending: mixing drinks and pouring them into patrons’ outstretched hands. Robert shares the skills he has learned in the field at the school’s glossy wooden bar stations, which feature tools and bottles much like those found in typical watering holes. This hands-on learning ensures that pupils are prepared for job placement at the end of courses. Robert meets one-on-one with graduates, matching them with openings in local bars and restaurants.