All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 Worth of Lunch for Two
- $50 Worth of Dinner for Two
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Tax and gratuity not included, no cash back if voucher isn't fully used. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bar Roúse
Bar Roúse's unique menu of New American fare revels in international influences:
- Vietnam: The Vietnamese salad is bursting with marinated prawns topped by green and red cabbage
- France: duck confit tacos fill corn tortillas with pickled jalapeños, feta cheese, dried cherry mole, and succulent duck
Of course, there are plenty of menu items culled from America's own diverse culinary culture:
- New York: strip steaks are grilled to diners' preferences, served up with charred onion-bleu cheese vinaigrette and a warmed fingerling-potato salad.
- Hawaii: Ahi poké is made with Grade-A Hawaiian tuna, traditional shoyu vinaigrette, and seaweed salad
And as beverages go, the rotating selection of fine wine, craft beer, and creative cocktails ensures something for every occasion:
- Wine: hails from Spain, France, New Zealand, and Italy—as well as local vineyards, like the Elizabeth Spencer Grenache from Mendocino, CA.
- Beer: Cali brews are well represented, including Highwater Brewing's nitro-infused Campfire Stout and Coronado Brewing's Easy Up Pale Ale. Ambers, sours, and even ciders, too, are readily available.
- Cocktails: are concocted by master mixologists who can create custom libations or signature sips like the Madame Roúse shots made up of Pink Rabbit, Rowdy Rouster, and Bomb Pop