When a nationally acclaimed troupe of hair-crobats comes to your cottage to whisk you away on their traveling wig wagon, be waiting for them with your follicular A-game. Stay trimmed and ready with today's Groupon to Barbarella Hair Saloon on Main Street. Choose from three salon services:
- For $25, you get a women's cut (up to a $62 value).
- For $49, you get a half foil highlight (up to a $120 value).
- For $18, you get a men's cut (up to a $45 value).
Taking silver in TheStyleSpy.com's Readers' Choice Awards, Laure-Elaine expertly evolved Barbarella from a two-chair salon into a multichaired mainstay for all manner of modish hair bearers. After a consultation, a stylist curtails coifs or tints tresses into Technicolor, taking inspiration from the contemporary and postmodern-art bestrewn walls. A circular doorway lends the salon a welcoming, creative vibe and reflects the dizzying, 360-degree spins of life and Degrassi plotlines. Customers who choose the highlights option pay an additional fee for colouring product.
- It started with only two chairs, and now it’s the go-to spot for hip Vancouverites. – Fashion
- There is a clear sense of intimacy and cooperation between the 9 stylists that moves beyond the workplace. This community vibe in the salon made my experience as a client much more enjoyable and welcoming. – Vanessa Brazeau, She Does the City
Barbarella Hair Salon
The fashion-conscious and artistic stylists at Barbarella Hair Salon clip tresses to create on-trend looks that help define each client's personality. Since 1999, the team has tamed tangles using natural haircare products from brands such as Davines, and has called upon their experience in sculpting looks for fashion shoots and installations for destinations. A professional makeup artist helps patrons update their face-painting skills and goes to great lengths to ensure each experience parallels the calm obtained from a bedtime story read by Morgan Freeman.
3277 Main St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V5V 3M6Get Directions