What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
The combined effects of a top-notch haircut and shoeshine are undeniable. Here’s a small sample of benefits:
- Your shiny shoes serve as mobile mirrors for you to constantly admire your stunning hair.
- A shoeshine wipes off the embarrassing pile of loose hair stuck to your shoes after a fresh cut.
- People will stare at your hair and feet, not your neon fanny pack.
There’s no better place to go for a shoeshine and cut than Barbershop Lounge, one of Boston’s best grooming lounges. Keep reading about today’s great deal on a high quality grooming experience.
With Father’s Day around the corner, what better way to say “I love you, but I’d love you even more if you were kempt” than by pampering him at one of Boston’s premier barbershops? Today’s Groupon gets you $50 toward a haircut, massaging scalp shampoo, shoeshine, and beverage at the high-end Barbershop Lounge, located at 245 Newbury St.
Barbershop Lounge takes the traditional barbershop of yore to the next level (without using Game Genie). The dark wood, leather chairs, velvet walls, pool table, beverage bar, and flat-screen TVs will make this haircutting experience one to remember. Have you ever dreamed of getting your shoes shined while playing pool while watching TV while rubbing velvet? Now you can, plus you’ll receive a complimentary beverage and a fantastic haircut. So buy one for your dad, yourself, your best friend, your man, your mail clerk, or the putty-faced boy down the street.
The Barbershop Lounge experience was featured on Forbes.com, and The Improper Bostonian named it a Boston’s Best Winner. Citysearch said, “Whether it’s the average man looking for a simple haircut or a metrosexual seeking a full spa treatment, Barbershop Lounge has it all, offered in a masculine and comfortable environment.”
Yelpers speak highly of the Barbershop Lounge and give it an average of 4.5 stars:
- “The vibe in the place is amazing whether you are looking to watch a sports game and get a haircut or have a beautiful woman working on your hair and nails while keeping a great conversation going.” – Ben T.
- “I love this place. It oozes a slight element of sexiness, not just from the friendly staff, but also from the decor around the place that resonates the message “this is the way it SHOULD be for men.” It reminds me of those places in London or New York that know how to pamper guys without feeling too…… foo foo.” – Tony S.
- “I have been yelping for almost 2 years, and this could/probably be my best service experience.” – Steve S.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid for 1st time clients only 1 per client May purchase multiple as gifts Gratuity not included Closed Sundays and Mondays (will take calls on Mondays) Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.