All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
$55 for four bottoles of award-winning sweet and sparkling wines with shipping included ($104.91 value)
2015 Villa Ruby Caresse de Rose
- Gold Medal 93 points at the 2016 Monterey Wine Competition
- Silver Medal winner at the 2016 International Eastern Wine Competition
Villa Amoroso Moscato
- Gold Medal 93 points and Best Sparkling Moscato at the 2016 Monterey Wine Competition
- Spritzy, light-hearted wine made from the muscat grape; good with aperitif or dessert
2014 MYTH Riesling
- Silver Medal 88 points from the 2016 Toast to the Coast Wine Competition
- Versatile wine with aromas of nectarine, apricot, and honey; enjoy with Thai or Indian, or at a cocktail party
Abbazia Asti Spumante, D.O.C.G
- Gold Medal Winner, 93pts - 2016 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal Winner - 2016 Monterey International Wine Competition
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. Free shipping. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.