After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Four bottles of Secrets de Bordeaux wine ($134.91 value)
- Includes shipping, two bottles of 2012 Secrets de Bordeaux wine, and two bottles of 2014 Secrets de Bordeaux wine
- Holiday shipping within 3-5 days of redemption
About the Wines
- 2012 Secrets de Bordeaux: blend of 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon and winner of Silver Medal, 2016 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition; smooth and well-balanced red, pairs well with cheese
- 2014 Secrets de Bordeaux: blend of 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 10% Cabernet Franc; a smooth and complex red
- Both are 12% alcohol by volume
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.