All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 26, 2018
· Reviewed March 27, 2018
· Reviewed March 23, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- 15 bottles of premium wine, plus a deluxe waiter’s corkscrew ($265.84 value)
All included wines have been rated 93 points or higher by Barclays Wine’s expert tasting panel, and many of the wines in this pack have been praised by judges at international wine competitions. Among the wines included:
- Gold Medal-winning 2014 Cannery Row Cellars Chardonnay, a classic California Chardonnay with fresh fruit aromas that lead to flavors of apple, nectarine, and ripe juicy melon
- Multiple award-winning 2015 Maison Gourmand Red Blend, a French red that fuses flavors of red plum, raspberry, blackberry, vanilla, and fresh herbs
- Gold-Medal winning Bertoli Rosso, an enticing central Italian red with flavors of raspberry and strawberry with herbaceous notes
Good to Know
- Purchasers simply choose all reds, whites, or mixed-pack, and Barclays Wine ships the wine straight to their door
- Full sized 750 ML bottles valued at $14.99-$19.99
- Total savings of $196.84
- Includes a wood-handled waiter’s corkscrew, valued at $14.99
- Arrives within 3-5 days at your home or office
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 5 per person. Offer is valid for one use per order only and is not combinable with any other promotion. $29.95 shipping not included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.