All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 29, 2018
· April 26, 2018
· March 27, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for four bottles of wine, two half-pound bags of Amora Coffee, and a $50 gift card ($149.70 value)
- $75 for nine bottles of wine, three half-pound bags of Amora Coffee, and a $75 gift card ($314.40 value)
- The $50 gift card is valid toward a future purchase of $75 or more. The $75 gift card is valid toward a future purchase of $110 or more.
Coffee varieties are caffeinated and ground. Flavors include:
- Elegante: a medium roast of Indonesian and South American beans, complete with a sweet body and complex finish
- Vigorosi: a medium-dark blend of East African and South American beans, featuring a balanced sweetness, bittersweet chocolate, and nutty finish
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Valid only toward select wines. $50 gift card valid toward a future purchase of $75 or more. $75 gift card valid toward a future purchase of $110 or more. Extra $16.95 fee for shipping. Valid only for shipping in select states; does not ship to NY or MA. Must be 21 or older to order & receive wine; 21+ adult signature & I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Cannot be combined with other promotions or Groupons. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.