Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for four bottles of wine, two half-pound bags of Amora Coffee, and a $50 gift card ($149.70 value)
- $75 for nine bottles of wine, three half-pound bags of Amora Coffee, and a $75 gift card ($314.40 value)
- The $50 gift card is valid toward a future purchase of $75 or more. The $75 gift card is valid toward a future purchase of $110 or more.
Coffee varieties are caffeinated and ground. Flavors include:
- Elegante: a medium roast of Indonesian and South American beans, complete with a sweet body and complex finish
- Vigorosi: a medium-dark blend of East African and South American beans, featuring a balanced sweetness, bittersweet chocolate, and nutty finish
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.