After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information
- Four bottles of European red wine with corkscrew and shipping included ($149.90 total value)
- Includes deluxe ergonomically-designed waiter’s corkscrew ($14.99 value)
Italy, France, and Spain are prime locations in the Old World of wine, where soil and tradition combine to nurture wines that are greater than the sum of their parts. Travel through Europe with this special offer on four Old World wines—a fruity and dry Tuscan red, complex Malbec from Cahors, France, a juicy Gold Medal Spanish Tempranillo, and a 94-point Platinum Medal-winning Bordeaux. The wines are delivered directly to a home or office, and even include a complimentary deluxe waiter’s corkscrew.
- 2014 Cala de Poeti Rosso: fruity, dry Tuscan red with hints of cherries and blackberries. Pairs well with flavorful foods such as grilled red meat and lasagna.
- 2015 Voluptueux Malbec: a complex, bold Malbec from Cahors, France. Pair with red meats and cheeses.
- 2015 Tremo Maceration Carbonica Tempranillo: An extremely fruity wine made via carbonic maceration, a cutting-edge process in which the juice ferments while still inside the grape. This Spanish Tempranillo won Gold (92 points) in the 2016 Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition.
- 2014 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rouge: A blend of 70% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon—all from Bordeaux’s quality 2014 harvest. In the 2016 San Diego Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, this wine won Platinum with 94 points.
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.