A massage releases stress more peacefully than primal scream therapy and more discreetly than a highly televised bulldozer rampage. Find an appropriate outlet with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $37 for one 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $75 value)
- $54 for one 90-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $110 value)
- $45 for one 60-minute hot-stone massage (a $90 value)
- $62 for one 90-minute hot-stone massage (a $125 value)
- $108 for three 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massages (a $225 value)
- $129 for three 60-minute hot-stone massages (a $270 value)<p>
Bardos Massage and Wellness
In Tibet, the word "bardos" means "an interval between two things," an escape from external pressures. Certified massage therapist Jamie LaNeave helps clients suspend day-to-day cares through relaxing, holistic hands-on therapies. Before she became a massage therapist, LaNeave learned the strengths and limitations of the body's muscles and tendons during 25 years as a professional dancer. Armed with this understanding, she sees massage therapy as a way to help the body overcome chronic pain through physical manipulation of soft tissue. All of the practitioners are also trained in neuromuscular therapy and and MediCupping, which can help ease chronic back pain. Most importantly, LaNeave identifies each patient's issues early on and helps build a plan to help them with whatever treatments are necessary. Bardos Massage and Wellness also offers a variety of detox treatments, like far-infrared sauna therapy, as well as raw food nutrition counseling, targeting symptoms depression and chronic pain disorders.