Adventurers can enjoy watching Key West’s sealife including dolphins and snorkeling gentle backcountry waters
About This Deal
- Adventurers can enjoy a family-friendly snorkel tour as well as observe dolphins, eagle rays, sea turtles, ospreys, corals, tropical fish, and frigate birds in their natural habitat in Key West waters.
- What’s included:
- Beer, soda, juice, bottled water, and fresh fruit
- Use of snorkel gear and flotation vest
- Professional snorkeling instruction
- Knowledgeable guides
- Spacious 45-foot power catamaran takes participants to the dolphin-watching location
- Large bathroom on board
- Tickets for children aged 12 and under are $59
- Check-in time and location: 11:30 a.m. at Garrison Bight Marina
Need To Know
About Barefoot Billy's
Billy figured that with Key West's powdery beaches and paradisiacal waters, a business could grow itself if it supplied high-quality watersports rentals and guides who could unveil the beauty of the area. To that end, he began building a team and a fleet that would take guests on adventures both above and below water. Today, guides conduct jet-ski tours on Yamaha WaveRunners, as well as lead groups of kayakers and standup paddleboarders on tours that meander along the Atlantic, Caribbean, and Gulf of Mexico. They also lead underwater ventures, such as scuba diving and snorkeling to technicolor coral reefs and historic ships that have lost the will to float. Individual equipment rentals cater to guests who prefer independent explorations.