All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$15 for a one-hour cross-country-ski experience for one (C$30 value)
- C$30 for a one-hour cross-country-ski experience for two (C$60 value)
- C$60 for a one-hour cross-country-ski experience for four (C$120 value)
- C$30 for a two-hour cross-country-ski experience for one (C$60 value)
- C$60 for a two-hour cross-country-ski experience for two (C$120 value)
- C$120 for a two-hour cross-country-ski experience for four (C$240 value)
Each beginner-friendly experience includes boot, ski, and pole rentals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per group. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barefoot Bushcraft
Most Popular Service: Bushcraft Courses
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Brands Used: Condor, Voodoo Tactical, Bear
Pro Tip: Be sure to book an appointment.
Q&A with Wolf, Chief Instructor
Besides making clients happy, what do you like most about your job?
I love being able to interact with people in the survival/prepper/outdoor industry, and putting them in contact with a larger network of people. I love it when clients feel they are the "only one" into bushcraft until they meet us.
What's one tip for first-time customers that will make them feel like regulars?
We focus on nature connection and our relationship with the wilderness and wild spaces. Relax and have fun. Shoes are optional.
What aspect of your job, or the services you offer, most often surprises people?
We do guided canoe trips, work with a lot with high-risk youth, and run programs all yearlong.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We focus on the skill-building and helping people have a deeper connection with nature.