· Redeemed a day ago
· Redeemed August 24, 2017
· Redeemed July 22, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $25 worth of casual Italian food for two or more
- $24 for $50 worth of casual Italian food for four or more
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barilla Restaurants
As the world-leader in pasta production, Barilla pasta is a mainstay on grocery-store shelves. But it's also a common site throughout Manhattan, thanks to Barilla Restaurants, the first of which opened in 2013 in New York City. Led by chef Alfonso, his staff of chefs prepare fast-casual Italian cuisine that's rich in flavor and history, as evidenced by a few key notes.
- More than 10 authentic Italian pasta recipes with 9 different cut of pasta such as spaghetti, penne, fusilli, tortellini, and lasagna
- Gluten-free and whole grain pasta options always available
- 8 pizzaz including a vegan and a vegetarian option
- Salad with both animal and vegetable protein options
- Panini prepared with 2 types of Italian bread; focaccia and ciabatta
- Authentic Italian dessert