Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bath-time visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of pub fare, such as:
- Beer cheese soup in a sourdough-bread bowl ($5.49)
- Tropical cranberry salad topped with fruit, blue cheese, grilled chicken, and raspberry dressing ($6.49/regular)
- Build-your-own burger ($7.59) with your choice of two toppings and cheese
- Caribbean jerk chicken sandwich ($8.49)
- Click here for full menu
- Spacious bar with live music & DJs<p>
At Barley House, friends mingle over tasty libations while supping on juicy burgers, tender cuts of chicken, and satisfying soups and sandwiches. The ample bar spans an impressive 14,000 square feet—enough space to fit disc-spinning DJs to mix beats Friday and Saturday nights, a dance stage, and 4,617 bonsai trees. The kitchen proffers a smorgasbord of sliders, hoagies, pizzas, and wraps to hungry visitors refueling after jamming out to the seasonal live bands or those watching the bar’s numerous flat-screen TVs.