Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $40 worth of barbecue for two or more
- $49 for $80 worth of barbecue for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
Reserve—How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Barn & Company
Gary Wiviott has turned his love barbecue into a multifaceted career: he's a pitmaster, author, and all-around proponent of getting your hands barbecue-saucey. The author of Low & Slow: Master the Art of Barbecue in 5 Easy Lessons runs the barbecue side of Barn & Company—a modern take on the ol' barbecue shack—drawing on the messy traditions of Texas, Memphis, and Kansas City. The pitmaster sizzles up half-pound plates of pulled pork and beef brisket, slabs of baby back ribs, and smoky Texas sausage links, which cowboys once used to tether their horses. The meat—from pulled pork to the hearty burgers—goes down peacefully with sips bourbon and rye cocktails. While they eat, patrons feast their eyes on the eatery's plasma screens and a 200-inch plasma video wall.