$15 for $20 worth of barbecue food
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Thursday, 4 p.m.–10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.–10 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Minimum order amount: $10
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Barn & Company
Gary Wiviott has turned his love barbecue into a multifaceted career: he's a pitmaster, author, and all-around proponent of getting your hands barbecue-saucey. The author of Low & Slow: Master the Art of Barbecue in 5 Easy Lessons runs the barbecue side of Barn & Company—a modern take on the ol' barbecue shack—drawing on the messy traditions of Texas, Memphis, and Kansas City. The pitmaster sizzles up half-pound plates of pulled pork and beef brisket, slabs of baby back ribs, and smoky Texas sausage links, which cowboys once used to tether their horses. The meat—from pulled pork to the hearty burgers—goes down peacefully with sips bourbon and rye cocktails. While they eat, patrons feast their eyes on the eatery's plasma screens and a 200-inch plasma video wall.