All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$15 for $20 worth of barbecue food
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Thursday, 4 p.m.–10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.–10 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Minimum order amount: $10
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. No valid with any other specials or promotions. Only valid for pick-up. Minimum order amount $10. Orders available: MONDAY 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM TUESDAY 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM WEDNESDAY 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM THURSDAY 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM FRIDAY 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM SATURDAY 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM SUNDAY 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barn & Company
Gary Wiviott has turned his love barbecue into a multifaceted career: he's a pitmaster, author, and all-around proponent of getting your hands barbecue-saucey. The author of Low & Slow: Master the Art of Barbecue in 5 Easy Lessons runs the barbecue side of Barn & Company—a modern take on the ol' barbecue shack—drawing on the messy traditions of Texas, Memphis, and Kansas City. The pitmaster sizzles up half-pound plates of pulled pork and beef brisket, slabs of baby back ribs, and smoky Texas sausage links, which cowboys once used to tether their horses. The meat—from pulled pork to the hearty burgers—goes down peacefully with sips bourbon and rye cocktails. While they eat, patrons feast their eyes on the eatery's plasma screens and a 200-inch plasma video wall.