All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 18, 2015
September 11, 2015
July 26, 2015
What You'll Get
C$17.50 for a brewery-tour package (C$35 total value)
- Complementary brewery tour
- Tasting flight ($10 value)
- Pint glass ($6.50 value)
- Bottle opener ($7.50 value)
- House-made spent-grain flatbread with garlic hummus and tzatziki ($11 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 19 or older to purchase. Online reservation required; phone reservations not accepted. Brewery tours take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays. Only valid for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barnstormer Brewing & Pizzeria
The team members at Barnstormer Brewing & Pizzeria are equal parts beer and pizza enthusiasts. Located in Barrie's cottage country near scenic Lake Simcoe and Georgian Bay, Barnstormer's brew house offers a scenic escape complete with craft beers and artisan pizzas. Guests are always welcome to explore the kettles and sample beer during free tours.
See what's currently on tap. The brewery's offerings rotate around six everyday offerings and a rotation of limited-release beers.
Specialty pies vary wildly in toppings and flavor, but with names such as Flying Pig and Flight Attendant, they're clearly made by the same captain. Here are a few of the possibilities.
- Crash and Burn is composed of fresh pineapples, parma ham, jalapeños, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Flight Instructor includes spicy chorizo, roasted red onions, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Pick Your Own Destination takes a 15-inch, hand-stretched crust with tomatoes, mozzarella, and fresh basil, and adds the patron's choice of toppings. Goat cheese, chorizo, and field mushrooms are a few options.
Along with pizzas, guests can opt for menu items such as sea-salted sweet-potato fries with sriracha ketchup or garlic aioli for dipping, a hand-made burger with the works, or traditional poutine.