These varied Barre classes incorporate many types of movement, bringing in more creativity and personalized choreography
About This Deal
- Class options include Foundations, Sculpt, Rev (cardio barre), Core+, and Express (only 45 minutes)
- View the class schedule
Need To Know
About Barre Rev
Kaelyn Adams, an experienced athlete and coach, has established Barre Rev with a goal in mind: to incorporate more types of movement into barre classes, bringing in more creativity and allowing the instructors to bring more originality through their individual personalities. Thanks to this approach, the studio can offer a variety of class options, including:
- Rev: Barre Rev's cardio barre class combining basic barre movements with high intensity interval training (HIIT) to strengthen and tone while increasing metabolism. Lifting and lowering the heart rate throughout class to both sculpt the muscles and strengthen the heart.
- Sculpt: Barre Rev’s signature barre class focusing on alignment and postural strength, using hand weights and the barre throughout class and combining upper and lower body to tone the entire body. Boosts metabolism and builds lean muscle mass while you increase flexibility and sculpt the body.
- Foundations: Barre Rev’s most traditional barre class. This class is compartmentalized so that each muscle group has its own specific focus to allow for deeper engagement. Movement in this class is smaller and slower to not distract from the contraction of each muscle. This slower pace helps the client to engage each muscle and hold to create strength and stability in the body.
- Core+: Barre Rev's class that primarily focuses on core strength including the spine. This class blends barre, with yoga and pilates to get an overall body workout targeting the center of the body. One will get the the entire Core + more.
- Express: Barre Rev's Sculpt or Foundation class condensed into 45 min. Perfect way to start or end the day or for lunch break or if one only has 45 min to fit in workout. Due to the shorter class d quicker pace can be foundthroughout this class in order to fit in all of the exercises.