Choose Between Two Options
- C$69 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart (C$142 value)
- C$129 for 18 holes of golf for four with two carts (C$284 value)
Barrhead Golf Club
Designed by renowned course architect Les Furber, Barrhead Golf Club has been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Play" by Golf Digest. The 18-hole championship layout treats players to tree-lined fairways, lush greens, and a mixed bag of hazards and challenges. At the fourth hole, for instance, you'll encounter a green guarded by water and bunkers. Once you've successfully navigated the course, visit the club, which is home to a pro shop, a restaurant, and a lounge. The nearby camping area makes it easy to stay the night and be the first to hit the links again in the morning.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 6,644 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
- Course rating of 71
- Course slope of 127
- Click here to view the scorecard.