What You'll Get
Today's side deal gets you one orchestra seat to see Barrington Stage Company's production of The Crucible. Written as a reaction to 1950s McCarthyism and set in Salem, Massachusetts in 1692, The Crucible is Arthur Miller's modern dramatization of the Salem witch trials. Choose from 11 options:
- For $17, you get one orchestra seat for any one of these performances dates (a $35 value):
- Saturday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23, at 8 p.m.
- For $15, you get one orchestra seat for any one of these performance dates (a $30 value):
- Wednesday, October 13, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 14, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 15, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 21, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 22, at 8 p.m.
For $12, you get one orchestra seat for any one of these performance dates (a $25 value):
- Sunday, October 17, at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, October 24, at 3 p.m.
Theater located in downtown Pittsfield
- Company co-founder Julianne Boyd directs Arthur Miller's timeless play
- Talented cast includes Broadway actors
- Company developed and premiered Tony-winning musical The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee in 2004
- Seats are assigned at the time of redemption at the box office, so arrive at least 30 minutes before showtime to redeem your ticket
Only fifty tickets are available per show, and tickets cannot be exchanged for other performances.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime. First come, first served. Valid only for date and showtime purchased. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.