Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject 1 cc of Restylane and perform microdermabrasion or glycolic peel
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Barry J. Cohen, M.D.
As a published author and board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Barry Cohen spreads aesthetic knowledge and prowess among patients at his state-of-the-art offices. Dr. Cohen and his staff aim to treat each client like family during surgical and nonsurgical treatments, all of which include complimentary consultations. Additionally, Dr. Cohen's personal line of skincare products and tips from his personally penned books help maintain newly rejuvenated skin.