All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 23, 2016
· Reviewed November 20, 2016
· Reviewed November 19, 2016
What You'll Get
- $12 for $20 worth of ethically sourced gourmet vegetarian food
- See th emenu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers or specials. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Garden
When you set out to change the world, the best place to start is right at home—but if you ask Thad Cummings, that doesn't mean you have to start small. As the new owner of The Garden, he is batting for the fences with a three-point plan to feed those in need and pay their workers fairly—a rarity in the restaurant industry.
First, they're helping folks embrace healthy diets with delicious, ethically sourced, plant-based meals. Second, they pay their servers a respectable living base wage, eliminating the need for tipping. And thirdly, they're helping feed the community by encouraging guests to take that would-be tip money and use it to buy a taco or bowl for somebody in need.
- Breakfast: Get ready to take on anything with an Oatmeal Power Bowl, topped with rawnola, flax, and cinnamon.
- Fresh Smoothies: If you just need a quick pick-me-up for your midday meal, a smoothie like the Dragon's Blood (made with stomach-friendly beets, turmeric, and ginger) will keep you going.
- Dinner: There's almost too much to choose from. The falafel sandwich keeps it simple whether wrapped in a pita or collard greens. The taco bar lets diners rev up their imaginations with 12 types of tortillas to fill with any configuration of veggies, house hot sauce, beans, and the chef's sauce of the day.