All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 18 Options
- $39 for VIP admission to Zombie Outbreak for two ($100 value)
Choose from the following time slots:
- 7 p.m.–8 p.m. on Friday, November 13
- 8 p.m.–9 p.m. on Friday, November 13
- 9 p.m.–10 p.m. on Friday, November 13
- 10 p.m.–11 p.m. on Friday, November 13
- 6 p.m.–7 p.m. on Saturday, November 14
- 7 p.m.–8 p.m. on Saturday, November 14
- 8 p.m.–9 p.m. on Saturday, November 14
- 9 p.m.–10 p.m. on Saturday, November 14
- 10 p.m.–11 p.m. on Saturday, November 14
- 7 p.m.–8 p.m. on Friday, December 11
- 8 p.m.–9 p.m. on Friday, December 11
- 9 p.m.–10 p.m. on Friday, December 11
- 10 p.m.–11 p.m. on Friday, December 11
- 6 p.m.–7 p.m. on Saturday, December 12
- 7 p.m.–8 p.m. on Saturday, December 12
- 8 p.m.–9 p.m. on Saturday, December 12
- 9 p.m.–10 p.m. on Saturday, December 12
- 10 p.m.–11 p.m. on Saturday, December 12
VIP admission includes the following for each person:
- Red-laser sight
- Guaranteed access to the Special Ops section
- Locker access
- Special gift
- $10 same-night re-entry
- Equipment will be provided
At Zombie Outbreak, groups heroically battle their way through a ravaged cityscape teeming with grisly, groaning packs of the undead. The 12,000-square foot space teems with shadowy corners where zombies lurk, slowly emerging when they hear approaching footsteps or an ice cream truck. In teams of four, these sharpshooters are equipped with replicas of actual weapons that sound, recoil, and flash just like the real thing. The zombies wear high-tech targets that keep track of statistics, so teammates needn’t worry about keeping score as they brave a post-apocalyptic scene right out of their favorite TV shows and video games.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Basement of the Dead & Shattered Haunted Houses
The cellar at 42 W. New York St. teems with terrifying secrets. According to legend, it once housed a laundry company where a faulty boiler exploded, burning two engineers who vowed revenge on their bosses. Soon, workers began disappearing, only to reappear in the nearby river, their arms still clutching perfectly starched shirts. Though the laundry closed, no business ever thrived there again. That cellar became the grisly playground of the two engineers—and is now known as the Basement of the Dead.
But the engineers and their ongoing crimes aren't the only scares to be found in that place. There's also Shattered the Clown—a murderous performer armed with a sledgehammer. After his famous trick backfired and turned deadly, Shattered went on a rampage through the audience. He then hid in that same basement, going increasingly mad with only the souls of his victims to keep him company. He's since turned his part of the cellar into a colorful, terrifying 3-D circus.
Basement of the Dead has earned numerous awards, including being rated the No. 1 Haunted House in Illinois and top 13 in the Country by Hauntworld.com and No. 1 Haunted House in the Midwest by Haunted House Chicago.