What You'll Get
- Consultation, X-Rays, Two Adjustments, and a 60-Minute Massage
- Consultation, X-Rays, Two Adjustments, a 60-Minute Massage, and One Acupuncture Treatment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Basic Physical Medicine & Rehab
For Dr. Matthew Griffith, collaboration is the key to success. That's why he's staffed the team at Basic Physical Medicine & Rehab with a multidisciplinary team of practitioners, including medical doctors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and wellness counselors. This team, which blends the precision of Western medicine with the intuition of Eastern traditions, helps clients obtain a holistic view of their health and plot treatment regimens that avoid unnecessary surgeries or prescriptions.
- Physical Medicine: Focused on identifying and alleviating the root causes of symptoms, the clinic's physical medicine services rely on precision diagnostics. Treatments here may help mitigate nerve and tissue damage, or reverse trends caused by scoliosis or excess weight.
- Regenerative Medicine: Utilizing the healing power of stem cells and platelet-rich plasma, the clinic's regenerative medicine treatments help kickstart the body's own natural healing process.
- Alternative Medicine: Basic Physical Medicine & Rehab maintains a full roster of alternative medicine practitioners, who help clients find relief through massage therapy, acupuncture, Pilates, and chiropractic care. The team also includes an allergist able to identify and mitigate environmental agitators.